Community Assessment And Analysis
Community Assessment and Analysis PresentationThe RN to BSN program at Grand Canyon University meets the requirements for clinical competencies as defined by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), using nontraditional experiences for practicing nurses. These experiences come in the form of direct and indirect care experiences in which licensed nursing students engage in learning within the context of their hospital organization, specific care discipline, and local communities. This assignment consists of both an interview and a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation. Assessment/Interview Select a community of interest in your region. Perform a physical assessment of the community.
- Perform a direct assessment of a community of interest using the "Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide."
- Interview a community health and public health provider regarding that person's role and experiences within the community.
- Description of community and community boundaries: the people and the geographic, geopolitical, financial, educational level; ethnic and phenomenological features of the community, as well as types of social interactions; common goals and interests; and barriers, and challenges, including any identified social determinates of health.
- Summary of community assessment: (a) funding sources and (b) partnerships.
- Summary of interview with community health/public health provider.
- Identification of an issue that is lacking or an opportunity for health promotion.
- A conclusion summarizing your key findings and a discussion of your impressions of the general health of the community.
Community Assessment And Analysis is rated 4.8/5 based on 356 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »The final project for NSG6101 consists of the development of a novel research proposal specific to your role specialization
- »Spirituality as a Predictive Factor for Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »Review the Patient Satisfaction Survey.
- »Compare and contrast two change theories, and determine which theory makes the most sense for implementing your specific EBP project. Why?
- »Your journal draws from evidence, concepts, and/or theories you have examined in this program, especially those related to your specialization. What have you observed during your Practicum Experience that you would like to analyze through your journal wri
- »Work Environment Assessment
- »Effective Approaches In Leadership And Management
- »executive summary analyzing the financial and regulatory impact of organizational compliance with your chosen measure
- »MyPlate Diet Analysis
- »Theory Power Point Presentation
- »Ethical Decision Making: The American Nurses Association
- »I will be using a quantitative approach for my evidence-based proposal. I believe that this approach will bethe best choice in identifying the needed information and measuring the strengths and preferences of myresearch that may suggest a result or will n
- »Exercise an understanding of basic communication theory and the appropriate use of communication technology. Analyze healthcare situations and choose the most effective way to communicate with the audience.
- »Kristen Swanson’s Theory of Caring,
- »evaluate quantitative research questions and hypotheses in assigned journal articles in your discipline and consider the alignment of theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design.
- »Case Study (Nursing)
- »RUA: Safety Goals Assignment BROCHURE
- »Discussion: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- »Select a potential natural or man-made disaster that could happen in your community. Then, write a 3- to 4-page paper about the disaster from the community nurse’s perspective.
- »Emergency Preparedness And Disaster
- »The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Community Resource AA
- »Health Assessment Of A Todlar
- »Policy & Advocacy For Population Health
- »Business Plan/Contract PPY Presentation
- »Professional Association In Nursing
- »Death, Dying, and Grief
- »Managing Conflict In The Workplace
- »Infection Prevention Literature Review
- »The Belmont Report: Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects of Research
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed