Clinical Case Study Presentation
Clinical Case Study PresentationDiagnosis, Symptom and Illness Management Presentations (35 Points) Pick a Topic from the list of Diseases discussed weeks 11-15. You are to do a power point presentation using the following headings below. Present a typical patient with this disease process and how they would present to the office and how you would work up, diagnose and treat. Pictures are encouraged. You will be graded on professionalism and content. Slides need to have Voice Over (Your voice giving the presentation on each slide) Max 20 slides and Max 10 Minutes. Upload to Moodle. This may be done in groups of 2 students or individually, both students must have their own voice included in the presentation. The voice of students should be 50/50 divided among the slides. Each student must submit final presentation individually and if done in group, the second person submitting please disregard the Turn it in score as it will say 100% and just add note with submission though Moodle of your partners name. (Group members must have same professor) Link on how to do Powerpoint with voice over IMPORTANT 9 slides female voice discounting the first slide an 9 more voice discounting the last slide references.... https://support.office.com/en-us/article/record-a-slide-show-with-narration-and-slide-timings-0b9502c6-5f6c-40ae-b1e7-e47d8741161c#OfficeVersion=2016-2013 Presentations must include a Slides with the following information.
Clinical Case Study Presentation is rated 4.8/5 based on 851 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Transcultural Health Care: A Culturally Competent Approach
- »Interview a person of your choice (they may be your parents, relatives, or friends) using the questions approved by your instructor.
- »Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Qualitative And Quantitative Methods
- »The first step of the evidence-based practice process is to evaluate a nursing practice environment to identify a nursing problem in the clinical area
- »What are some of the challenges facing major religious traditions in the modern world? As nurses, what are some of the particular issues that you might encounter with patients regarding the intersection of faith and healthcare
- »Rural and Migrant Health
- »Cultural Group
- »Combining Nursing Leader With Advocacy
- »Writing Sample: The Connection Between Academic and Professional Integrity
- »Developing Organizational Policies And Practices
- »You Are An Epidemiologist, And Have Been Asked To Speak At Career Day For Myers College, A Community College In Your Area. The Theme Of This Year's Career Day Is "Little Known Health Science Fields." Epidemiology Has Been Identified As One
- »In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the fifth component--a portfolio for your academic and professional efforts.
- »Stakeholder support is necessary for a successful change proposal project implementation. Consider your internal stakeholders, such as the facility, unit or health care setting where the change process is situated, and your external stakeholders, like an
- »Epidemiology /Nursing
- »Diabetes And Drug Treatment
- »Managed Care Myths
- »STOCK EPINEPHRINE AUTO-INJECTORS IN SCHOOLS
- »Decision making is itself a very complex process of thoughts and sets up various challenges for patients and their families to make up an end-of-life care decision. Patients have a right to autonomously voice their end-of-life treatment choices and these
- »Discussion Posting-Pathophysiology Of Pain
- »Discussion Question
- »Assignment: Policy/Regulation Fact Sheet
- »Information System Presentation
- »Nutrition Assignment
- »What diagnostic testing will the Provider order to confirm a diagnosis of TB?
- »Describe the ways in which financial statements, financial calculations, and working capital are used in the organizational budget process
- »Organizational Influences On Community Health Practice
- »Politics And The Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act
- »Assessing Neurological
- »This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
- »Assessing Client Progress
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed