Assignment: Policy/Regulation Fact SheetAs a professional nurse, you are expected to apply your expertise to patient care. On occasion, you will also be expected to share that expertise. With evolving technology and continuous changes to regulations designed to keep up these changes, there is usually a need to share information and expertise to inform colleagues, leadership, patients, and other stakeholders. In this Assignment, you will study a recent nursing informatics-related healthcare policy, and you will share the relevant details via a fact sheet designed to inform and educate. To Prepare:
- Review the Resources on healthcare policy and regulatory/legislative topics related to health and nursing informatics.
- Consider the role of the nurse informaticist in relation to a healthcare organization’s compliance with various policies and regulations, such as the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA).
- Research and select one health or nursing informatics policy (within the past 5 years) or regulation for further study.
- Briefly and generally explain the policy or regulation you selected.
- Address the impact of the policy or regulation you selected on system implementation.
- Address the impact of the policy or regulation you selected on clinical care, patient/provider interactions, and workflow.
- Highlight organizational policies and procedures that are/will be in place at your healthcare organization to address the policy or regulation you selected. Be specific.
Assignment: Policy/Regulation Fact Sheet is rated 4.8/5 based on 857 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Cultural Group
- »Combining Nursing Leader With Advocacy
- »Writing Sample: The Connection Between Academic and Professional Integrity
- »Developing Organizational Policies And Practices
- »You Are An Epidemiologist, And Have Been Asked To Speak At Career Day For Myers College, A Community College In Your Area. The Theme Of This Year's Career Day Is "Little Known Health Science Fields." Epidemiology Has Been Identified As One
- »In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the fifth component--a portfolio for your academic and professional efforts.
- »Stakeholder support is necessary for a successful change proposal project implementation. Consider your internal stakeholders, such as the facility, unit or health care setting where the change process is situated, and your external stakeholders, like an
- »Epidemiology /Nursing
- »Diabetes And Drug Treatment
- »Clinical Case Study Presentation
- »Managed Care Myths
- »STOCK EPINEPHRINE AUTO-INJECTORS IN SCHOOLS
- »Decision making is itself a very complex process of thoughts and sets up various challenges for patients and their families to make up an end-of-life care decision. Patients have a right to autonomously voice their end-of-life treatment choices and these
- »Discussion Posting-Pathophysiology Of Pain
- »Discussion Question
- »Information System Presentation
- »Nutrition Assignment
- »What diagnostic testing will the Provider order to confirm a diagnosis of TB?
- »Describe the ways in which financial statements, financial calculations, and working capital are used in the organizational budget process
- »Organizational Influences On Community Health Practice
- »Politics And The Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act
- »Assessing Neurological
- »This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
- »Assessing Client Progress
- »What are three questions you should ask yourself when you begin your job search?
- »Technology Proposal Project
- »Global Health
- »Debriefing Head To Toe Assessment
- »Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience
- »Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorders
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed