Assignment: Health Promotion Chronic And AcutePurpose The purpose of this Assignment is for you to gain an understanding of health promotion, screening, diagnosis, and management of common women’s health acute and chronic illnesses and to compare and contrast common versus nontraditional treatment modalities. Directions: Answer all questions
- Select one acute and one chronic women’s health issue (urinary tract infection and uterine fibroids).
- Describe and outline the issue, prevalence, and significance.
- Describe health promotion and screening for each issue.
- Outline diagnostic tests or laboratories needed for each issue. Elaborate on what you would expect or anticipate in the diagnostic testing with each illness you choose.
- List and describe common treatment or management modalities for each issue.
- Discuss patient education and follow up that is needed for each issue.
- Identify health screening and promotion needs for women across the lifespan specific to the chronic illness.
- For each selected issue, compare and contrast traditional versus nontraditional treatment options.
- Examine how you would collaborate with other members of the health care team for best practice.
Assignment: Health Promotion Chronic And Acute is rated 4.8/5 based on 5 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Epidemiology Paper
- »Discuss how research and EBP are different; include how you believe research supports EBP for nursing
- »We Need A Faxing Policy
- »Health Organization Case Study Paper
- »Assignment - Pay For Performance
- »Good public health program planners are able to clearly describe, descriptively and/or analytically, the priority population and use that information to guide them when developing an intervention (activity) to address the specific problem
- »Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team
- »identify your strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below: Personal and professional accountability Career planning Personal journey disciplines Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets
- »Literature Review: The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and Efficiencies Question.
- »· Review the patient intake documentation, psychiatric history, patient file, medication history, etc. As you progress through each section, formulate a list of questions that you might ask the patient if he or she were in your office.
- »What is sampling theory? Describe it and provide examples to illustrate your definition. Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing research
- »The Four General Education Lenses
- »Develop cooperative relationships with clients when teaching concepts concerning pathological states to individuals and families
- »Systematic Reviews: Searching and Analysis of the Literature
- »Discussion: The Inclusion of Nurses in the Systems Development Life Cycle
- »Diagnoses Case Study
- »Observe staff in delivery of nursing care provided. Practice settings may vary depending on availability.
- »Communicate effectively with culturally diverse individuals, families, and organizations
- »Family Health Assessment
- »Demographics, life time education and career/employment
- »Assignment Eliminating Barriers Within Communities in the United States
- »Vaginal Bleeding in pregnancy
- »Assignment: Quantitative Research
- »advocate for patients and effective programs and polices than nurses? Already patient advocates in interactions with doctors and leadership, why not with government and regulatory agencies?
- »Maternal Initial
- »Example Of Reflective Writing In A Healthcare Assignment
- »Case Study: End of Life Decisions
- »Electronic Orders and Creating Problem Lists
- »hypercholesterolemia. His new primary care provider offers guidance on following a low-cholesterol/low-fat diet and prescribes an antidepressant and an analgesic for the low back pain.
- »Policies are written documents that mirror the administrators of a particular organization. In this case, the organizations are healthcare organizations such as hospitals and clinics
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed