Assignment Capstone Project Topic Selection And ApprovalIn collaboration with your approved course mentor, you will choose a specific evidence-based practice proposal topic for the Capstone Project. Consider the clinical environment in which you are currently working or have recently worked. The Capstone Project topic can be a clinical practice problem, an organizational issue, a quality improvement suggestion, a leadership initiative, or an educational need appropriate to your area of interest as well as your practice immersion (practicum) setting. A combination of 100 "supervised clinical hours" in community health and leadership areas will be obtained through the application of the objectives listed in the "Guidelines for Undergraduate Field Experiences" manual and as captured in the ISP. Practicum immersion experiences are required in a community health setting. Community health and leadership practice immersion can occur in the same site and in conjunction with the evidence-based project in the NRS-490V course. Definitions of community-based settings should encourage community integration and involvement; expand accessibility of services and supports; promote personal preference, strengths, dignity; and empower people to participate in the economic mainstream. Examples of the integration of community health, leadership, and an EBP can be found at Healthy People 2020. The goals of the practice immersion experience is to apply the learning from your research, community health, and leadership courses: After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of factors to consider when planning to work with a chosen community.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of approaches that will facilitate engagement of the community.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge and skills required to work constructively with communities.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge related to engagement of organizational leadership and change agents.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge related to disseminating project findings/data with organizational leadership and change agents.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge related to completing an evidence-based project to impact population health outcomes.
- Demonstrate and apply Healthy People 2010/2020 principles related to completing an evidence-based project to impact population health outcomes.
- Health care facilities
- The setting or context in which the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need can be observed.
- A description providing a high level of detail regarding the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need.
- Impact of the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need on the work environment, the quality of care provided by staff, and patient outcomes.
- Significance of the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need and its implications to nursing.
Assignment Capstone Project Topic Selection And Approval is rated 4.8/5 based on 127 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Dimensions of Professional Nursing Practice Health Care Reform Paper
- »Workplace Environment Assessment
- »Discuss One Personal Strength And One Weakness You Have Regarding Professional Presentations
- »Transforming Nursing And Health Through Technology
- »Case Study Essay
- »Critique Two Primary Research Evidence Sources (Quantitative &Qualitative)
- »There are several reasons as to why Collaboration and partnerships are needed with existing groups. The first reason as to why we need collaborations and partnerships is to enhance efficiency in problem-solving; groups face various problems regularly, thu
- »Describe two actual and/or potential health concerns in your community
- »Assignment Flowchart
- »The Benchmark Assesses The Following Competency: 4.2 Communicate Therapeutically With Patients
- »Healthcare Informatics
- »Medical Terminology
- »presentation explaining how nurse leaders can use information technology to improve nursing practices that support and sustain positive patient outcomes
- »presents to the local health clinic with complaints of two red, scaly patches on her Right arm
- »Discussion urinary tract infections
- »Con-Position Topic & Proposal
- »Levy Family Episode 7 Program Transcript
- »End-of-Life decision making in older Korean adults: Concerns, preferences, and expectations
- »Post- Renee
- »The Guide To Preventive Services
- »Health Care Politics And Legislation
- »The Holistic Patient Assessment
- »The Painting Of Modern Life
- »Combining Nurse Leader With Advocacy
- »Research And/Or EBP Guideline Related To Sexuality, Medication Or Psychosocial Aspects Of Care
- »Literature Evaluation Table
- »Assignment: Asthma And Stepwise Management
- »Lab Assignment: Write A Termination Letter
- »Discuss Neurological Disorder -Spinal Tumor/Cancers
- »Epidemiology of Health and Illness. Community Health Planning Implementation and evaluation
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed