Answer The Questions And Follow Direction -Case Is About A RN Posting Position In The WebThe following position is advertised on a career Web site: RN I Surgical Job Travel Involved: None. Job Type: Full-Time. Job Level: Minimum Education Required: Associate Degree Skills: Category: Nursing FTE: 0.9. Position Summary: Description/Purpose of Position: Responsible for providing patient care based upon the nursing process; being effectively involved with maintaining the standard of care for assigned patients through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Oversees and guides employees who are under your supervision. Requirements Description/Purpose of Position: Responsible for providing patient care based upon the nursing process; being effectively involved with maintaining the standard of care for assigned patients through assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Oversees and guides employees that are under your supervision. Minimum Qualifications: Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing. License/Certification: Current RN license in the state of XXX. Current BCLS Certification. Other: Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department. Note: An RN graduate is a nurse who has completed a course of study at a school of nursing and is eligible for the NCLEX. The RN graduate performs directly under the supervision of the charge nurse or RN designee. PART I 1. List three substantive questions you might expect to be asked in an interview for the job and summarize your answers. 2. Describe three to five ways in which you could prepare for the interview to make the most positive impression. 3. Be sure to describe what you would wear ( women) and what material you would bring with you. PART II Your best friend, Lindsey, and you are working together in the surgical ICU. Often you cover for her when she goes to lunch or on breaks. You notice that often her clients complain of being in pain, even though she has told you that she medicated them right before she left the unit. You also notice that she appears to be very jumpy and short-tempered and a bit disheveled when she comes to work. You are suspicious that she is using the medications that she says she is giving to her clients. 1. What should you do first? 2. What might be the consequences if you decide to do nothing? DIRECTION TO FOLLOW: - Write an Introduction or Abstract page in a separated page. -Summary or Conclusion in a separated page. - Four pages minimum, no including: · Introduction or Abstract · summary or conclusion · Bibliography pages - It is completely unacceptable to Copy and Paste from the Internet, or other resources
Answer The Questions And Follow Direction -Case Is About A RN Posting Position In The Web is rated 4.8/5 based on 467 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Significant Contributions to Public Health
- »Illness & Disease Management
- »How often do you engage with or witness death in your work? How has this experience or the lack of it shaped your view of death?
- »Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the US. The student will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue
- »Ethical Dilemma in the nursing field
- »Assessment Health Screening
- »Health Care Reform
- »When tissue is injured, due to overuse or strain, nerve cells send pain messages through the spinal cord to the brain. Other nerves send messages from the brain to tighten the muscles in the injured area. While the muscle tightness acts as a way to protec
- »Physical Environment
- »Assignment: The Nurse Leader as Knowledge Worker
- »Elements of Fiction lecture and apply them to "The Fall of the House of Usher."
- »Summary: The purpose of the weekly reflective journal exercises is to allow for analysis, synthesis and evaluation of nursing theory using guided questions
- »Discussion - NPSG And Collaborative Team Management Of Risk Reduction For Injury
- »Nursing research is used to study a dilemma or a problem in nursing. Examine a problem you have seen in nursing. Why should it be studied?
- »Discussion: Is Health Care a Right or a Privilege
- »The Practicum Project Plan is a scholarly proposal for your project.
- »Identify a research or evidence-based article that focuses comprehensively on a specific intervention or new diagnostic tool for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children.
- »Description / Instructions
- »What characteristics would lead a provider to suspect domestic violence, child abuse, or elder abuse is taking place within a family?
- »The Assignment Comprehensive Client Family Assessment
- »Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term "spirituality," and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism
- »Conduct An Analysis Of The Elements Of The Research Article You Identified
- »Stakeholder Support Is Necessary For A Successful Change Proposal Project Implementation(My Project Topic Is "The Effects Of Inadequate Nurse Staffing On Patient Care) .
- »Health Book Report Fix
- »Strategic Plan Resource Identification
- »Details: Using the Personal Class Design Project
- »Questions Enclosed
- »Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace. Identify one personal goal for your leadership growth and discuss your implementation plan to achieve that goal.
- »The Peer Engagement Forum will take place during four weeks in the NR 504 course and is designed to provide students with an opportunity to engage and dialogue at a deeper level with a small group of peers. Weeks during which Peer Engagement will occur in
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed