Advocating For The Nursing RoleAdvocating for the nursing role in program Design and implementation As their names imply, the honeyguide bird and the honey badger both share an affinity for honey. Honeyguide birds specialize in finding beehives but struggle to access the honey within. Honey badgers are well-equipped to raid beehives but cannot always find them. However, these two honey-loving species have learned to collaborate on an effective means to meet their objectives. The honeyguide bird guides honey badgers to newly discovered hives. Once the honey badger has ransacked the hive, the honey guide bird safely enters to enjoy the leftover honey. Much like honeyguide birds and honey badgers, nurses and health professionals from other specialty areas can—and should—collaborate to design effective programs. Nurses bring specialties to the table that make them natural partners to professionals with different specialties. When nurses take the requisite leadership in becoming involved throughout the healthcare system, these partnerships can better design and deliver highly effective programs that meet objectives. In this Assignment, you will practice this type of leadership by advocating for a healthcare program. Equally as important, you will advocate for a collaborative role of the nurse in the design and implementation of this program. To do this, assume you are preparing to be interviewed by a professional organization/publication regarding your thoughts on the role of the nurse in the design and implementation of new healthcare programs. To Prepare:
- Review the Resources and reflect on your thinking regarding the role of the nurse in the design and implementation of new healthcare programs.
- Select a healthcare program within your practice and consider the design and implementation of this program.
- Reflect on advocacy efforts and the role of the nurse in relation to healthcare program design and implementation.
- Tell us about a healthcare program, within your practice. What are the costs and projected outcomes of this program?
- Who is your target population?
- What is the role of the nurse in providing input for the design of this healthcare program? Can you provide examples?
- What is your role as an advocate for your target population for this healthcare program? Do you have input into design decisions? How else do you impact design?
- What is the role of the nurse in healthcare program implementation? How does this role vary between design and implementation of healthcare programs? Can you provide examples?
- Who are the members of a healthcare team that you believe are most needed to implement a program? Can you explain why?
Advocating For The Nursing Role is rated 4.8/5 based on 519 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Determine ethical theories and decision-making models appropriate for healthcare providers to use for providing a safe, quality healthcare experience for the patient
- »Consider the research design used in your selected article. Ask yourself the following questions. Is the design appropriate for the study? Would a different design provide better results?
- »Throughout this course you will be developing a formal, evidence-based practice proposal.
- »As health care consumers, we all expect quality care and positive outcomes. It is important as professionals that we meet these demands of health care consumers
- »the pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic asthma and acute asthma exacerbation.
- »Explanation of Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »What are your plans for learning more about Excel and how will the information you learned about this software be of benefit in your future analysis of research data?
- »Explain the factors that affect the health of communities
- »Debate The Various Social Factors Associated With The Situation Of The "Underinsured." Respond To Two Other Classmates' Answers With Solid Reasoning And Support Your Opinions With Appropriate Reference Citations.
- »Case Study On Anemia Of Chronic Disease
- »Project - Annotated Bibliography
- »Describe immunity as related to the human body
- »compared at least two APRN board of nursing regulations in your state/region with those of at least one other state/region. Describe how they may differ. Be specific and provide examples
- »ESSENTIALS OF EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE - Assignment
- »Theoretical Foundations For Nursing
- »apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease
- »Discussion Question: Coaching And Mentoring.
- »Clinical staff members are not washing their hands between patients. Employee attacks patients while under the influences of narcotics
- »Spiritual Needs Assessment And Reflection
- »Research a health care organization or network that spans several states with in the United States (United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Health, etc.). Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the healt
- »Select one of the topics from Chapter 12 listed under Modern Influences on the Future of Religion and examine how modern religious traditions are dealing with these contemporary challenges. If you identify with a particular religious tradition, how has yo
- »Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
- »Epidemiology and Communicable Disease
- »Describe one internal and one external method for the dissemination of your EBP project results
- »Theory of Transpersonal Caring (Jean Watson) Student Presentation and Theory Critique
- »Advocating for the nursing role in program Design and implementation
- »Monitoring Tools for Compliance Plans
- »Project Milestone One Topic Selection And Rationale
- »Community Health Assessment
- »Nursing Community
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed