Action at an Emergency1. Emergencies have distinctive characteristics. List each characteristic and explain. ( Please highlight , color code your answers, or use a different Front) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 2. The bystander is a vital link between____________________________________________________ __________________________________ and the _____________________. 3. List and Discuss 5 actions or decisions a bystander should quickly and reliably make when deciding to intervene in an emergency. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 4. List and discuss 3 why some bystanders are less likely to offer help. · · · 5. List 5 questions you should consider before calling 911. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. List 18 conditions that are warning signs of more serious conditions that ACEP recommends immediate transport to the hospital emergency department , by EMS or by private vehicle. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 7. You should always call ______________ first when serious situations occur. 8. When you call 911, speak ________________and _________________. 9. List and discuss information that you should give to the dispatcher. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 10. What is Posttraumatic stress disorder? 11. Discuss scene size – up. What are 3 things you should look for? 12. What should first aiders do to reduce the risk of contamination to themselves and others? 13. Discuss the following: 1. Infectious disease 2. Communicable disease 3. Standard precautions 14. Discuss the proper procedure for washing your hands 1. 2 3 4 15. What does Figure 2-5 illustrate? 16. If your eyes, nose and mouth are splashed by bloody fluid, you should ____________________________________________________________________. 17. Discuss personal protective equipment (PPE). 18. Discuss the different types of gloves. 19. Discuss the proper method removing gloves. 1. 2. 3. 4. Notice: You should consider putting on a ____________________________if there is major, significant ________________________ or _____________________. Replace the gloves if _____________________________________________________. 20. Discuss Mouth -to –barrier devices. 21. What type of device is used in figure 2-6? 22. When cleaning up blood or other body fluids, you should protect yourself and others against disease transmission by : 1. 2. 3. 4. 23. What should you do if you have been exposed to blood or body fluids? 1. 2. 24. List and discuss Bloodborne diseases. 25. List and discuss Airborne diseases. 26. List 7 ways you can assist a dying victim. 27. Discuss the five stages of grieving? 28. Discuss 6 ways of dealing with survivors.
Action at an Emergency is rated 4.8/5 based on 815 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »consider the concept of interprofessional teamwork and patient outcomes
- »Describe the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence). Is this a reportable disease?
- »Assignment- Care Plan
- »Explain How A Bill Becomes A Law
- »DIABETES IN HOME HEALTH
- »Worldview Analysis And Personal Inventory
- »Physical Examination
- »Levy Family Episode 1 Program Transcript
- »Developing An Organizational Philosophy And Mission Statement
- »Health Organization Evaluation
- »- Data Privacy And Security Discussion
- »Scholarly Product Development
- »Choose an Acute Health Problem for Obstetrics and give Standardized Procedure Example
- »Use the image in "Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray" to answer the following Critical Thinking Questions.
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide and thus, euthanasia from the topic readings. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- »Teaching Project
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for your state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for your areas o
- »Field Practicum
- »Article Analysis And Evaluation Of Research Ethics
- »Authorizes An ARNP To Prescribe, Dispense, Administer, Or Order Any Drug, Which Would Include Controlled Substances
- »Overview and History of Organizational Behavior
- »Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience Paper
- »Case Study: Cell Biology and Genetics
- »Patient Outcomes
- »Time Management Assessment
- »Nursing illness Disease
- »Reflecting On Two Prescribed Areas And One Area Of Your Choosing
- »Nursing Standardized Simulation
- »Discussion: What Is Diversity?
- »Project Plan Presentation for Board of Directors
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed