According to the health promotion model developed by Becker (1993), what four variables influence the selection and use of health promotion behaviors?1. Mr. Smith, a 57-year-old patient, presents at a health fair asking questions about the age-appropriate health maintenance and promotion considerations he should be concerned about. He stated that he only goes to his physician when he is sick and the last time he saw his physician was 2 years ago when he had a sinus infection.
- What further assessment does the nurse need to make before designing a teaching plan?
- What topics does the nurse need to include for Mr. Smith based on current medical recommendations?
- Design a teaching plan that covers the topics.
- Describe the importance of a focus on health promotion.
- Describe four components of health promotion.
According to the health promotion model developed by Becker (1993), what four variables influence the selection and use of health promotion behaviors? is rated 4.8/5 based on 546 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Monitoring Tools for Compliance Plans
- »Project Milestone One Topic Selection And Rationale
- »Community Health Assessment
- »Nursing Community
- »Pros And Cons Of Mandatory Continuing Nursing Education
- »DNP- Population Management
- »To complete this assignment, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute
- »Soap Note 2 Chronic Conditions
- »Refinement of a Nursing Concern into an Evidence-based Practice Proposal Using the Research Process
- »Nursing Assignment
- »Advanced Physiology And Pathophysiology-Case Study- Disorders Of Fluid And Electrolyte Balance
- »Discussion: Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »In reviewing the lessons that we have touched upon this quarter, discuss how the efficient, effective use of resources (human, physical, financial, and technological) affects the continuity of care within and across healthcare settings in the community.
- »Professional Association Membership
- »Health care organizations strive for a culture of safety. Yet despite technological advances, quality care initiatives, oversight, ongoing education and training, laws, legislation and regulations, medical errors continue to occur. Some are small and easi
- »In this Module’s Discussion, you were introduced to the concept of an academic portfolio to begin building your own brand.
- »Cultural Competence & Healthy People 2020
- »Thinking Like A Nurse
- »Health Assesment
- »Advance Research Method: Evidence-based Practice
- »Create a SOAP note for disease prevention, health promotion, and acute care of the patient in the clinical case
- »Evaluate the effectiveness of the sampling method
- »Strengths-Based Leadership
- »DNP- Translational Research And Evidence-Based Practice
- »Statistics Assignment Graphing
- »Civility In The Workplace
- »Professional Development Exercises
- »Clinical Inquiry - Locating evidence that discusses a clinical issue.
- »Cultural Competence In The Health History And Physical Examination
- »Advocacy Through Legislation
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed